Women's Camrose Parka
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: 4077l
The Camrose is a mix between the simple design of the Victoria and some details found on the Montebello. It's still very warm and stylish, with clean lines, a long sophisticated silhouette and a military button closure.
Canada Goose is a well established Canadian company that excels in the manufacturing of quality insulated jackets and accessories.
This particular winter jacket is made for those who do not require the protection of a fur ruff. It's simple and elegant, warm and comfortable.
Camrose Parka Features
- Lower front hand warmer pockets secured with Military button closure, interior drop-in pocket secured with Velcro®.
- Mid-thigh length provides good protection: Centre Back Length: 35.5'' (90.17cm)
- 1-way vertically adjustable hood and recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs.
- Heavy duty, centre-front YKK® 2-way locking zipper, with Military button closure.
- Shoulder straps inside the jacket make it possible for you to carry it as a backpack, keeping your arms free
- Internal adjustable, elasticized waist drawcord for improved fit.
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 4 (-15°C / -25°C)
|Material:||Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester / 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
|Insulation:||625 fill power white duck down|
|Pockets:||Lower front hand warmer pockets, interior drop in pocket|
|Waterproof:||Durable water-repellant finish|
|Warranty||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.