Women's Chilliwack Bomber
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: 7950l
The Chilliwack Bomber was developed with bush pilots in the Great White North in the post-war era in mind. Warmth, mobility and durability were vital at a time when pilots performed their own aircraft maintenance on Arctic runways, where conditions were often hostile.
Canada Goose chose to stay in Canada: 100% of their production is still in the country to guarantee the highest quality.
Functionality and mobility
The iconic coyote fur around the hood protects the face from frostbites, and its short length allows freedom of movement. Perfect for the pilot working on an aircraft or for the everyday woman who doesn't want a long winter jacket to obstruct her legs.
Chilliwack Bomber Features
- Bomber-length for exceptional mobility.
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood for an authentic-look and great protection in high-wind conditions.
- Storm flap over the 2-way locking front zipper is secured with hidden buttons to offer increased protection from the cold and wind
- Elasticized, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to provide comfort and keep the cold wind out
- Two high, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, two lower, fleece-lined pockets secure with Velcro® flaps, utility pocket on left sleeve for storage of smaller items and One interior security pocket to keep belongings safe
- Centre back length: 27.25'' / 69.22 cm
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index : 3 (-10°C / -20°C)
|Material:||Shell: 192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
|Insulation:||625 fill power white duck down|
|Pockets:||Two high, fleece-lined pockets, two lower fleece-lined pockets, utility pocket on sleeve, one interior security pocket|
|Waterproof:||Durable water-repellant finish|
|Fur||Coyote fur lining on hood, non removable|
|Warranty||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.