Women's Freestyle Vest
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: 2832l
The Freestyle vest for women is a very versatile piece of clothing. It can be worn in the winter, spring or fall. Its classic and intemporal look is perfect for various occasions, whether it be for walking around a city, relaxing around a campfire or the country house. It is also an interesting option for the ''in-between'' seasons.
Style and Versatility
With its numerous pockets and its down isolation, you can be sure to stay 100% warm and stylish all winter long.
- Down insulation 625
- Storm flap over heavy duty zipper
- Two outside pockets with Velcro
- Longer cut in the back
- Versatile look
- Centre back length: 26'' / 66cm
|Materials :||192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish|
|Insulation :||Duck down insulation|
|Pockets :||side hand-warmer pockets|
|Recommended use :||Urban, outdoor activities|
|Warranty :||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.