Kensington - Fusion Fit - Women's
Classic Parka, Updated Fit.
Renowned for its combination of down insulation and fitted longer-length, the Kensington is the quintessential Canada Goose women's parka. This coat has the streamlined fusion fit, which is slimmer through the shoulders, waist, and chest, making it perfect for petite women. Its reputation is strengthened by its padding of 625 Fill Power White Duck insulation. An Arctic Tech shell fabric features a water-repellent finish and is woven to block cold winter winds. The coat also has a removable coyote fur ruff along its hood. The hood itself is 2-way adjustable, fleece-lined, and down insulated. Unlike other bulky parkas, the Kensington has an adjustable, cinched-in waist, contouring its feminine silhouette. The YYK front zipper is protected by a storm flap that secures with military-style buttons to keep the cold air out.
- TEI Rating: 3 (-10°C to -20°C)
- 625-Fill White Duck Down
- Arctic Tech outer shell + DWR
- Removable Coyote Fur ruff
- Four fleece-lined hand pockets
- Durable YKK 2-way locking zip
- Stormflap, military-style buttons
- Heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs
- Fusion fit
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index : 3 (-10°C / -20°C)
|Material:||Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester / 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
|Insulation:||625 fill power white duck down|
|Pockets:||4 exterior pockets|
|Fur||Removable coyote fur lining on hood|
|Warranty||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.