Women's Lorette Parka
Details & Promotions
Quilted Detailing to Conquer Cold Climates
The women’s Lorette is a slim-fitting parka padded with heat capturing 650 fill White Duck Down insulation. Canada Goose has given this stylishly quilted parka a Thermal Experience Index rating of 3, recommending its use in temperatures as cold as -20°C, certifying it as a quality option for evening strolls on snow-filled city sidewalks. Its shell is made with an Arctic Tech fabric weave that's treated with a DWR finish and carefully woven to reduce the cold wind from entering, helping you remain warm and dry through even the worst winter storms.
Adjustable Hood with the Coyote Fur Accent
The Lorette comes with a vertically adjustable hood opening outlined with a removable Coyote Fur ruff. The hood also features bracing wire to provide superior fitted protection from the elements.
Convenient Pocketing and other Features
The Lorette comes with a brushed tricot chin guard for comfort. The front zipper has a storm flap you can secure using military-style buttons. The parka's two hand pockets are fleece-lined for warmth, while the interior houses one zippered security pocket and one headphone accessible drop-in media pocket.
- Thermal Experience Index Rating: 3 (-10°C to -20°C)
- 625-Fill White Duck Down insulation
- Arctic Tech shell weave has a water-repellent finish
- Hood is adjustable and the Coyote Fur is removable
- Two fleece-lined hand pockets
- Heavy-duty 2-way centre front YKK® locking zipper
- Storm flap secures with military-style buttons
- Adjustable rib-knit sleeve
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Slim fit
- Made in Canada
|Thermal Experience Index (TEI)
||• Thermal Experience Index Rating: 3 (-10°C to -20°C)
• The Thermal experience index(TEI): Is Canada Goose' five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections of Winter Apparel.
||• 192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish|
|Insulation||• 625-Fill White Duck Down Insulation|
|Fit||• Slim fit|
|Length||• Long-thigh, Centre back lenght: 35" / 88.9 cm|
|Hood||• Yes, insulated.
• Features removable Coyote fur brim
|Pockets||• 2 exterior fleece lined hand pockets, 2 internal zippered security pockets|
|Windproof||• Wind resistant outer fabric weave|
|Recommended use||• Winter Activities|
|Waterproof||• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface|