Women's Mystique Parka
Details & Promotions
Hollywood Inspired Insulation
Originally designed for a Hollywood Celebrity who requested an extremely insulated full-length coat for filming during frigid Canadian winter shoots, the Mystique maintains its status as a premium Canada Goose parka. Created with maximum insulation, this elegant parka makes a statement in even the coldest cities and mountain resorts.
Full-Length Goose Down
The entire full-calf length of the Mystique is padded with thermal enhancing 650 Fill Power White Duck Down insulation. Canada Goose has rated it a 5 on their Thermal Experience Index, endorsing its use in temperatures as low as -30°C. It also has a durable outer shell made from Arctic Tech textile, which is a premium weave treated with a water-repellent finish and woven to block out cold wind. The ultra-comfortable nylon lining is also treated with a water-repellent finish.
- Thermal Experience Index Rating: 5 (-30°C)
- 625-Fill Power White Duck Down
- Arctic Tech shell weave is wind-resistant and has DWR finish
The Mystique has the signature Coyote Fur ruff along the hood. The hood is also removable, and features an adjustable bracing wire, allowing for heightened protection against cold winds. There is also a Velcro® secured collar, improving your core's insulation. Two exterior fleece-lined pockets provide hand protection, while the interior houses an internal zip pocket and another drop-in pocket. An insulated windguard is placed behind the front zipper, while the sleeve cuffs are made with a heavy-duty rib-knit to keep cold air out.
- Hood is removable and adjustable
- Coyote Fur ruff is removable
- Two exterior fleece-lined pockets
- Interior zipper and drop-in pocket
- Interior shoulder straps
- Heavy-duty rib-knit sleeve cuffs
- Made in Canada
|Thermal Experience Index (TEI)
||• Thermal Experience Index Rating: 5 (-30°C)
• The Thermal experience index(TEI): Is Canada Goose' five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections of Winter Apparel.
||• 192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish
• Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
|Insulation||• 625-Fill White Duck Down Insulation|
• Centre back length: 49" / 124.46 cm
|Hood||• Yes, insulated.
• Features removable Coyote fur ruff
|Pockets||• 2 exterior fleece lined pockets, 2 interior pockets|
|Windproof||• Wind resistant outer fabric weave|
|Recommended use||• Winter Activities|
|Waterproof||• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface|