Women's Mystique Parka
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: 3035l
The Mystique parka saw the light of day when an actress shooting in cold conditions challenged Canada Goose to create a full-length winter jacket that was warm enough for long days outside, but stylish enough to go out with at night.
Canada Goose is a Canadian company that keeps innovating to bring you a variety of warm and stylish jackets and accessories.
Full-length warmth and comfort
This parka is perfect for those who are exposed to low temperatures and strong winds: it covers almost all of your body, keeping you warm and cozy all day long.
Mystique Parka Features
- Two fleece-lined pockets keep your hands warm and two interior pockets offer an additional place to safely store belongings
- Recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Centre Back Length: 49'' (124.46 cm)
- Calf-length to provide the greatest protection and warmth available
- Down-filled flap behind front zipper keeps you warmer
- Hood with removable coyote fur ruff on a removable hood and a Velcro®-secured collar provides versatility
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 5 (-30°C +)
|Material:||Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester / 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
|Insulation:||625 fill power white duck down|
|Pockets:||Two fleece-lined pockets for hands, two interior pockets|
|Waterproof:||Durable water-repellant finish|
|Fur||Removable coyote fur lining on hood|
|Warranty||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.