Designed for a Celebrity who requested an extremely insulated full-length coat during a frigid winter shoot, the Mystique is premium Canada Goose. This elegant parka makes a statement in the coldest cities and winter resorts. The entire full-calf length is padded with thermal capturing 625 Fill Power White Duck Down. A durable shell made from Arctic Tech fabric is treated with a water-repellent finish and woven to block out cold wind. The smooth nylon lining also has a water-repellent finish. A coyote fur ruff rests along the fully removable hood and features an adjustable bracing wire for heightened protection against cold winds. The Velcro® secured collar improves core insulation. An insulated windguard placed behind the front zipper repels chilly winds, while the sleeve cuffs have heavy-duty rib-knitting to keep the cold out. The Mystique is rated 5 on the Thermal Experience Index, recommending its use in temperatures as low as -30°C.
TEI Rating: 5 (-30°C)
625-Fill Power White Duck Down
Arctic Tech shell weave
Removable & adjustable hood
Removable coyote fur ruff
Two fleece-lined pockets
Interior zipper & drop-in pocket
Interior shoulder straps
Thermal Experience Index (TEI)
• Thermal Experience Index Rating: 5 (-30°C)
• The Thermal experience index(TEI): Is Canada Goose' five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections of Winter Apparel.
• 192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish • Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
• 625-Fill White Duck Down Insulation
• Calf-length • Centre back length: 49" / 124.46 cm
• Yes, insulated. • Features removable Coyote fur ruff