Women's Polar Bear Internation Expedition Parka
Details & Promotions
Warm, durable and iconic. Originally designed for scientists in Antarctica.
• Fit: Relaxed
• Mid-thigh length
• 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
• Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (horizontally and hood opening), with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
• Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
• Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro®
• Insulated windguard for greater warmth and protection
• Centre back webbing grab strap for hanging with sewn on 'Expedition' name patch
• Two lower, full-bellow snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
• Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
• Four, fleece-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets hidden behind chest and lower pockets
• Utility pocket on left sleeve and flap pocket on right sleeve
• Two interior pockets: a security pocket with a zipper closure and a drop-in pocket
• Elasticized nylon snow skirt
• Adjustable waist drawcord provides added warmth
• Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuff s to keep out the cold
• Polar Bears International patch on right shoulder
• Centre back length: 33'' / 83.82cm
• Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
• Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 5 (-30°C+). Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
Product style: 4565lpb