Canada Goose Resolute Parka - Women's
Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
Coyote fur ruff: Removable
• Mid-thigh length
• Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 3-way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically, horizontally and hood opening), with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
• High-pile, fleece-lined chin guard for comfort
• Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
• Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro®
• Shoulder grab straps and back webbing grab-strap for hanging, with sewn-on 'Resolute' name patch
• Double-reinforced elbows for durability
• Two centre expandable chest pockets with 3M™ reflective tape and Velcro® flaps
• Two lower snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
• Two fleece-lined handwarmer lower slash pockets
• Utility pocket on left sleeve
• ID window on left chest
• Six D-rings serve as unlimited attachment points
• 3M™ reflective tape across back for visibility
• Three interior pockets
• Insulated elasticized nylon snow skirt
• Two mesh kidney pouches with air-activated Grabber® biodegradable warmers
• Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold
• Adjustable waist drawcord provides added warmth
• Centre back length: 35.5'' / 90.17cm
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 5 (-30°C+)
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.