Women's Rideau Parka
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: cgo-3800l
The Rideau is an all new addition to the Canada Goose family. Simple yet feminine, this winter jacket will definitely turn some heads. It's also loaded with pockets inside and out so you have space to store all your belongings.
Canada Goose is a Canadian company that keeps innovating to bring you a variety of warm and stylish jackets and accessories.
Mobility and warmth
The Rideau Parka is the perfect winter jacket for those who don't require the extra protection of a fur lining on the hood. It stops at the hips, so you have plenty of mobility while still being fully protected against the elements.
Rideau Parka Features
- Hip length (28''/71.12 cm)
- Two-way adjustable hood with brushed tricot chin guard for comfort
- Heavy duty, centre front YKK® 2 way locking zipper with storm flap
- Napoleon pocket with zipper closure, lower hand pockets: two fleece-lined welt hand warming pockets, two drop in pockets with flaps secured with Military button closures, two interior pockets; right inside security pocket with zipper closure, left pocket drop-in with headphone access opening
- Shoulder straps inside the jacket make it possible for you to carry it as a backpack, keeping your arms free
- Recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold and interior elastic drawcord to adjust the waist
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index : 3 (-10°C / -20°C)
|Material:||Shell: 192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
|Insulation:||625 fill power white duck down|
|Pockets:||Napoleon pocket, lower hand pockets, 2 drop in pockets with flaps, two interior pockets, left pocket drop in with headphones access opening|
|Waterproof:||Durable water-repellant finish|
|Warranty||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.