Women's Shelburne Parka
Details & Promotions
The longer women's Shelburne parka is complemented by its snap back panelling, sophisticated Coyote Fur ruff, and form-fitting silhouette. It's also padded with 625 Fill Power of White Duck Down insulation in a quilt-through design for even heat distribution and warmth. This build helps the Shelburne seamlessly fit onto any snowy sidewalk, from Montreal to Moscow, and beyond. Canada Goose has rated the parka to provide fundamental warmth in temperatures as low as -20°C.
- TEI: 3 (-10°C to -20°C)
- 625 fill White Duck Down
- Quilt-through design
- Removable Coyote Fur ruff
- Slim-fit, long-thigh length
Adjustable Hood | Pocketing
The Shelburne's hood is wire adjustable for protection against the wind, while the Coyote Fur along its brim is removable. The exterior has two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets that secure with snap closures, while the interior has a media pocket with headphone access.
- Shell is Arctic Tech fabric that has a DWR finish and is wind resistant
- Hood is wire adjustable for protection
- Storm-flap over front zipper secures with button snaps
- Interior straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Adjustable rib-knit sleeve cuffs
- Made in Canada