Women's Solaris Parka Past Season
Details & Promotions
The Solaris Parka is a classic quilted coat and is insulated with white duck down for a greater warmth-to-weight ratio, thereby providing a slimmer fi t. With a removable hood and fur ruff , the Solaris is functional, versatile and sophisticated.
• Fit: Regular insulated
• Fill: 625 Fill Power White Goose Down
• Removable coyote fur ruff
• Low-hip length
• Removable coyote fur ruff , with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
• Removable hood with a Velcro® secured collar adds warmth and versatility
• Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
• Insulated windguard behind centre front zipper for added protection from the wind
• Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
• Two interior pockets; right security pocket with zipper closure, left drop-in pocket
• Two lower pockets secured with Velcro® fl aps
• Adjustable hem drawcord seals out wind and snow
• Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuff s keep out the cold
• Centre back length: 30.5" / 77.47cm
• Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 4 (-15°C / -25°C). Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Product style: cgo-sol-3034l