Youth Rundle Bomber
Details & Promotions
Classic bomber with durable warmth and removable ruff for easy cleaning.
• Fit: Regular
• Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
• Removable coyote fur ruff
• Easy to care for: remove fur ruff, machine wash cold in a front loading washer, and tumble dry low
• Adjustable down-filled hood has a removable coyote fur ruff to make cleaning easier
• Centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
• Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Canada Goose logo snaps
• Two fleece lined handwarmer pockets with flaps and hidden snap closure
• Zippered utility pocket on the right sleeve
• Interior zippered security pocket with wire exit
• Elasticized interior loop to hold headphone cord in place
• One interior stretch mesh pocket
• Internal glove hooks
• Rib knit cuffs and waistband to keep out the cold
• Gosling Graduate System allows the sleeves to extend 1 ½'' to grow with your child
• Centre back grab strap
• Reflective piping on the opening cuff edges for visibility
• Reinforced elbow patches for durability
• Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Product style: cgo-7995y