Set up camp in a compact, yet spacious tent with the Coleman® Sundome® 4-Person Dark Room™ Tent. The Dark Room™ technology on this tent blocks 98% of sunlight to keep the tent darker if you want to sleep while the sun is up, and it also reduces how much the tent heats up during the day by up to 9.5%. If it rains, the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. The compact dome shape stands up to wind, and you'll get extra weather protection from a door awning and an included rainfly. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
Features • Size: 9’x7’x 59”
• Coleman® Exclusive Dark Room™ functionality: Specially designed and coated rainfly and windows to block morning and evening sun
• Blocks 97.5% of sunlight
• 9.5% less hot than untreated tents
• Conventional Setup with patented pin and ring system and continuous pole sleeves
• Eport for easy electrical cord pass-through
• Illumiline™ hi-viz reflective guylines
• Weight: ~10.2 lbs.
• PolyGuard™ 68d body & fly
• Fiberglass poles
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question ?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday-Friday: 9am to 10pm ET Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …