Northern Breeze Tent - 12 Person
Versatile and durable protection from sun, wind, bugs and rain makes camping a breeze
We do not shy away from the reality that the Northern Breeze 12 screen house is likely the most expensive shelter sold in Canada. From the ease of set up, the lightweight aluminum frame, noseeum mesh walls, high waterproof coatings and taped roof seams, beefy #10 zippers with multiple entry options and the list continues. However, our best selling features are the thousands of 'happy campers' who own a Northern Breeze. Enjoy!
• Set up uses 4 wide diameter shock corded aluminum poles that connect at a top mounted hub. Set up is simple and stability the best available.
• Entry to the Northern Breeze is multi-faceted, adapting to whatever your needs may be.
• Full external rain/wind flaps create a virtually waterproof seal not found in other screen houses.
• All 4 flaps can be used as sun awnings, one awning pole set included
• Main Pole: 1.0 in Aluminum
• Secondary Pole: 0.875 in Aluminum
• Roof Fabric: 150D polyester oxford 3000 mm
• Sidewall Fabric: 68D 185T polyester taffeta 3000 mm
• Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um
• Stake Material: Plastic
• Floor Size: 144 in x 144 in (366 cm x 366 cm)
• Floor Area: 144 ft² / 13.4 m²
• Interior Peak Height: 101 in | 257 cm
• Total Weight: 31 lb 4.8 oz | 14.2 kg
• Minimum Weight: 27 lbs 5 oz / 12.4 kg
• Pack Size: 14 in x 36 in (36 cm x 91 cm)
• Doors: 2
• Storage Pockets: 4
On select brands - and be the first to know about new drops & sales.