Northern Breeze 12 Tent
We do not shy away from the reality that the Northern Breeze 12 screen house is likely the most expensive shelter sold in Canada. From the ease of set up, the lightweight aluminum frame, noseeum mesh walls, high waterproof coatings and taped roof seams, beefy #10 zippers with multiple entry options and the list continues. However, our best selling features are the thousands of 'happy campers' who own a Northern Breeze. Enjoy!
• Set up uses 4 wide diameter shock corded aluminum poles that connect at a top mounted hub. Set up is simple and stability the best available.
• Entry to the Northern Breeze is multi-faceted, adapting to whatever your needs may be.
• Full external rain/wind flaps create a virtually waterproof seal not found in other screen houses.
• All 4 flaps can be used as sun awnings, one awning pole set included
• Weight: 34lb / 15.42kg
• Pack size: 12”x40" / 30x100cm
• Fly Sheet: Armatech polyester 3000mm with taped seams and high roof vent.
• Inner Canopy: Noseeum mesh
• Frame: 6065 Aluminum