Filson Mackinaw Cruiser - Men's
Iconic Filson Cruiser.
The iconic Filson Mackinaw Cruiser Jacket was patented in 1914 and remains in high demand today due to its durably timeless design and construction. This virgin wool coat is made of 24-oz Mackinaw Wool for comfort, natural water repellency, and insulating warmth in any weather. Military-grade melamine buttons secure the front opening. Adjustable cuffs allow for a customizable fit. A total of nine storage pockets can help you secure tools, accessories, maps, and all sorts of outdoor gear. This classic Filson coat is essential for the outdoorsman.
- Durable virgin 24oz Mackinaw Wool
- Burly, breathable, pliable
- Naturally water-repellent
- Button-front closure
- Button-adjustable cuffs
- Designed for fieldwork/travel
- Cruiser multi-pocket design
- Dry clean only
- Pockets: 4 flap, 1 slotted patch, 2 handwarmer, 1 dual-entry rear map, 1 interior utility