Kånken Totepack 14L
Kånken Totepack is a convertible version of Fjällräven’s iconic backpack and can be either a backpack when you bike or a shoulder bag when you board a crowded bus.
It has a zippered main compartment and an inside pocket with a padded base for a 13” laptop. With the seat pad you’ll find in the back of the main compartment, you can always take a break, wherever you are.
• Made from durable, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
• Top-loaded main compartment with zipper.
• Inside laptop sleeve with padded base (up to 13 inches).
• Zippered front pocket and open side pockets.
• Name label inside.
• Activity: Everyday Outdoor
• Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Water-resistant, Wind resistant, Quick-drying
• G-1000® HeavyDuty S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• Environmental info: Produced without PFCs, Organic cotton, Recycled polyester
• Height: 36 cm
• Width: 30 cm
• Depth: 15 cm
• Volume: 14 L
• Laptop case: Yes
• Laptop size: 13"
• Weight: 400 g
• Number of pockets: 3
• Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
• Seat pad included: Yes