Fjällräven Barents Insulated Parka - Men's
The Barents is a robust Fjällräven men's Parka, designed and insulated for the rapidly changing weather in milder winter climates experienced in coastal Canadian cities. This long Park features long-lasting Supreme Microloft insulation, with slightly less padding than Fjällräven's other winter jackets, keeping the Barents functioning its best around zero degrees Celsius. What makes the Barents truly unique is its water and wind-resistant G-1000 outer fabric and G-1000 HeavyDuty reinforcements, which can be further impregnated with Greenland Wax for optimal weatherproofing. This outer is then lined with a Hydratic membrane, which helps keep rain, sleet, and wet snow at bay so that you remain warm and dry.
- Robust Parka designed for temperatures around 0 degrees Celsius
- Light Supreme Microloft insulation
- G-1000 Original Outer with G-1000 HeavyDuty reinforcements
- Weatherproof Hydratic membrane
Detachable Hood | Vertical Pockets | Two-Way Zip
The hardwearing Barents comes with a generous hood, which has a detachable synthetic fur edging for enhanced protection against the wind and snow. On the Parka exterior, there are two unique vertical chest pockets for your map or mobile, and two bellow pockets lower down that have room for your toque, gloves, and frozen hands. Fjällräven equipped the Parka with a two-way front zipper, which allows for ventilation from the bottom and has a protective front flap that secures with press buttons.
- Detachable hood lined with fleece
- Synthetic fur trim along hood
- Drawcord at the hem
- Two-way front zipper with press button protective flap
- Velcro adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Five exterior pockets
- Two interior pocket