Keb Eco-Shell Jacket - Men's
Minimalist Design, Premium Protection
The Fjällräven Keb Eco-Shell is a highly technical jacket with a minimalist aesthetic, designed for demanding alpine pursuits in year-round weather conditions. Eco-Shell is a material known for its high performance and low environmental impact, being made mostly from recyclable polyester in a manufacturing process that reduces energy consumption. It's a hardwearing material treated with fluorocarbon-free impregnation that allows for optimal breathability while remaining waterproof and wind-resistant. This construction allows the Keb Eco-Shell to ventilate moisture and remain pliant and maneuverable, making it ideal for high-intensity activities like ski-touring around the Coastal Mountain ranges of British Columbia. Fjällräven gave the men's Keb Eco-Shell a perfect fit, cutting it for improved mobility and reliable protection.
- Men's all-season, fully-weatherproof, Eco-Shell
- Eco-shell is made from recycled polyester
- Fitted for optimal protection and mobility
Hooded | Waterproof Zipper | Pockets
The men's Keb Eco-Shell Jacket has a well-fitting hood, which you can adjust for optimal protection without limiting your peripheral and provides enough room for a helmet to be worn underneath. The two-way front zipper is waterproof and has a protective flap on the inside. The front has two spacious chest pockets with hidden bellows that are designed to be accessible when you're wearing a harness or backpack. The chest pockets have mesh elastic inner pockets, which can store your mobile phone or other essentials.
- Hood is well-fitting, adjustable, can be worn over a helmet
- Two-way waterproof front zipper
- Two spacious chest pockets with hidden bellows
- Hem is drawcord adjustable
- Two-way side ventilation zippers
- Velcro adjustable sleeve cuffs