Expedition Down Lite Jacket - Women's
For Lite Winter Expeditions
The women's Expedition Down Lite Jacket is a lighter version of an original Fjällräven jacket from 1974. This updated version has 35% less down fill to suit milder winter climates, while still providing sufficient insulation during cold winter outing. Fjällräven padded it with high-quality, ethically produced 700 fill goose down. Stitched-through down channelling evenly distributes the insulation throughout the jacket, while the shoulders have been reinforced with a synthetic padding for enhanced durability. It also has a sleek and hardwearing polyamide outer with PFC-free impregnation, which protects against the wind and light snowfall. The Expedition Down Lite’s classic appearance and ample warmth make it ideal for daily commutes and weekend explorations of Canadian winter cities.
- Hardwearing polyamide outer with PFC-free impregnation
- Insulated with high-quality and ethically produced goose down
- Stitch-through down channelling
Yellow Drawcords | Two-Way Zipper | Insulated Hood
Fjällräven equipped this version of the women's Expedition Down Lite Jacket with classic yellow drawcords at the hood and hem, and genuine leather detailing. The hood itself is adjustable and down insulated for warmth. There is a protective flap that secures with press buttons over top of the two-way front zipper, which can be unzipped from the bottom for rapid ventilation.
- Yellow drawcords and leather detailing
- Drawcord adjustments at hem and hood
- Hood is insulated and adjustable
- Two-way zipper has protective flap
- Two top-loaded pockets
- Lower pockets open from the side
- Zippered interior storage pocket
- Elastic sleeve cuffs with press buttons