Nuuk Parka - Women's
Built for Winter
The Fjällräven Nuuk is a well-insulated women's Parka, designed to handle Sweden's coldest and wettest winter temperatures. The Nuuk has a water-resistant outer with a polyurethane membrane. Fjällräven then lined it with their Supreme MicroLoft synthetic insulation, making it more than thermally capable in sub-zero winter temperatures experienced across Canada and Northern Europe. The Nuuk Parka has a regular fit and a slightly longer length, allowing you to wear layers underneath on frigid outdoor adventures in your city, local park, or on a trip to the mountains.
- Weather-resistant polyester outer
- Supreme MicroLoft insulation
- Regular fit, longer length
Fleece Lined Hood | Adjustable | Pockets
Fjällräven outfitted the Nuuk Parka with a fixed hood that has a soft fleece lining and a detachable artificial fur along the brim, which helps keep snow and wind away from your face. There is a drawcord along both the waist and hem, allowing you to better contour this Parka's fit. Fjällräven also loaded the Nuuk with pockets, which include hand-warming pockets at the lower hem, two zippered breast pockets, and a media pocket on the sleeve. The interior has a total of seven pockets, including a one for your phone with an opening for ear phones.
- Hood is fixed, lined with fleece
- Detachable synthetic fur along hood brim
- Drawcord at hem and waist
- Eight total exterior pockets
- Seven total interior pockets
- Velcro adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Leather zipper pullers
- Fjällräven logo on left breast pocket flap