Whether you’re snowmobiling, icefishing, or hanging at the cabin, our ultra-warm Iceland men’s winter boots are designed for outdoor play. From Kamik's Men’s Classic Collection, these winter boots are made with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation and seam-sealed waterproof construction—two features guaranteed to keep your feet warm and dry. You’ll love the look and durability of the waterproof genuine leather and the cushiony feel of the odour-control-treated footbed.
Features: • NET WEIGHT : 1456 g per pair
• HEIGHT: 23.5 cm
• Comfortable down to -40°C
• Seam-sealed waterproof PU coated leather upper with padded collar and tongue
• 200g of 200B 3MTM ThinsulateTM insulation
• Moisture wicking lining
• Removable comfort EVA insole with natural and non-toxic odour-eliminating Cleansport NXTTM treatment
• Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
• DEFENDER 2 outsole offers heightened weather stability and traction. Channels easily disperse snow, mud and water.
Have a question?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Be the first to know about our new arrivals, promotions. Get 10% to 15% off your next purchase from over 100 brands!
Thank you for joining us! Your discount code has been sent to your email address.