Snow Troll Waterproof Boot - Big Kid's
Bye, penguin waddle. Hello, flexy snow day fun.
Kids burst out the door with excitement on snow days, but it’s hard to get around in stiff, bulky boots. So we took our Warmest and lightest waterproof snow boot for kids, and added Keen.Bellows flex to the forefoot. It flexes easily with every step.
Easy On/Off: Slip in, strap on, cinch up, and get outside fast. Back inside, a textured heel makes it easy to step out.
Flex Freely: Keen.Bellows flex in the forefoot helps kids move more naturally and confidently in winter weather — from snowy sled hills to frosty playgrounds.
Warmest Feet: A removable and washable 400g Keen.Warm insulated liner (rated to -40°F) keeps tiny toes Warm in the lowest temps.
• Non-marking Keen.Fusion rubber outsole
• Keen.Bellows flex in the upper for more bend and less wear
• Lace-lock bungee system with adjustable hook-and-loop strap
• 400g of Keen.Warm insulation rated to -40°F/-40°C
• Multi-directional lug pattern provides superior traction
• Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
• PFC-free, durable water repellent
• Lightweight performance nylon upper
• Higher-traction Keen.Fusion rubber outsole
• Removable thermal liner
• Keen.Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
• Keen.Warm: Our signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot Warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.
• Keen.Bellows flex: Built-in flex that makes every step feel easier, bending where other boots crack and weaken over time.