Locking pliers that fold away make the Leatherman Crunch unlike any multi-tool available today. The Crunch clamps up to a 1-inch diameter pipe, and if you remove the adjusting screw, you'll find a hex-bit adapter built right in. With locking blades that release with the push of a button, the Crunch will take a bite out of any job.
15 Tools on one: 1) Regular Pliers A die cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
2) Locking Pliers Fold-away pliers that will clamp and lock up to a 1-inch diameter pipe. The pliers are easily loosened or tightened by adjusting screw at the base of the tool.
3) Hard-wire Cutters Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
4) Wire Cutters 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
5) Wire Stripper A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
6) 420HC Serrated Knife A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fiber.
7) Ruler A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 8 inches or 19 centimeters.
8) Pin Vice A groove on the surface of one of the Crunch plier heads that can be used to hold a round item, such as wire or a fish hook, in place. A pin vice can also be used for tying fly fishing flies.
9) Bottle Opener A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
10) Wood/Metal File A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces. The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
11) 1/4'' Hex Bit Driver This slot allows for use of conventional 1/4'' hex bits to expand the functionality of the tool.
12) Phillips Screwdriver Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
13) Large Screwdriver A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on larger slotted screws.
14) Medium Screwdriver A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws. • 15) Small Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
Features: A) All Locking Features All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
B) Lanyard Ring This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
Materials: 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
Closed Length: 4 in | 10 cm
Weight: 6.9 oz | 196 g.
Have a question?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Be the first to know about our new arrivals, promotions. Get 10% to 15% off your next purchase from over 100 brands!
Thank you for joining us! Your discount code has been sent to your email address.