Men's Chameleon Thermo 8 Waterproof Synthetic -40F/-40C
Details & Promotions
Out with the Cold.
Take the fight to winter in the men’s CHAMELEON THERMO 8 Waterproof Synthetic hiking boot, providing comfort up to -40F / -40C. This hiker screams warmth with a Coldproof Insulating footbed, Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, Polartec 200 Thermo insulation, an Active Heat silver reflective film Insole, and conductor fleece. The outsole is a Vibram Chameleon Thermo Sole with Trek Dura Rubber and 6mm lugs for supreme traction. An In-Board Compression molded EVA Footframe with Grade 4 tapered nylon insole, and the Air Cushion midsole makes your ride comfortable. A waterproof exterior on the synthetic leather upper and tongue makes sure everything inside stays dry.
- Vibram Chameleon Thermo outsole
- Trek Dura Rubber + 6mm lugs
- In-Board Molded EVA footframe insole
- Coldproof insulating footbed
- Polartec 200 Thermo Insulation / Lining
- Active Heat insole with silver reflective film between insulating polyester layers
- 400 g Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Waterproof synthetic leather tongue
- Waterproof synthetic leather / polyester mesh Bellows tongue
- TPU backstay with snowshoe strap ridge