ACI Tent - 3-person
The perfect balance of space, strength, and compactness in single-walled expedition tents.
Built to endure the extreme conditions of high-altitude environments, the ACI™ 3 is stabilized by Mountain Hardwear's Evolution Tension Arch™, while an integrated vestibule provides adjoining storage and food prep area outside of main living space, making it easier that ever to take the security and comfort of home 8,000 meters up.
• Evolution Tension Arch™ design enables sleeves of incredibly strong non-stretch fabric to reinforce and stabilize the pole structure, maximizing strength while remaining lightweight
• Sleeved-pole design adds stability, protects poles and makes pitching easier
• Integrated vestibule provides room for gear storage inside tent or additional living space
• Improved and versatile cross-ventilation enabled by four adjustable zippered vents plus full mesh door
• Color-coded poles and webbing at stake-out points for easy set-up
• Multiple guy-out points plus self-equalizing guy-out anchors on side walls
• Six mesh pockets for interior storage
• Snow port in floor allows an exit point for accumulated snow
• Reflective accents for added visibility.
• Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
• 7 lb 1.9 oz / 3230 g
• Number of Poles: 4
• Fabric Accent: Dimension-Polyant™ TX-07 3L X-Ply
• Fabric Fly: 50D Nylon Ripstop 10,000mm
• Fabric Tent Floor: 70D 190T Nylon Ripstop Ether Type PU 10,000mm
►High quality DAC J-Stakes included
►Optional footprint sold separately