Optic 3.5 Tent
Details & Promotions
• Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
• Doors on adjoining sides roll back to offer huge view and easy access
• Two mesh doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
• Dual vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage
• Internal pockets help keep you organized
• Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
• Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
• Optional floor footprint available
• Guy out line and line tensioners included
• For backpackers and campers who appreciate extra square footage and open, airy architecture. Adjacent doors zip away for an expansive view.
• Tent Floor 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU
• Poles Paleria DAC Pressfit™
• Canopy 20D Poly Knit Mesh
• Fly 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
• Capacity 3
• Minimum Weight 6 lb. 5 oz. / 2.86 kg.
• Packed Weight 6 lb. 11 oz. / 3.02 kg.
• Floor Area 45 sq. ft. / 4.2 m2
• Number of Doors 2
• Number of Poles 3
• Number of Vestibules 2
• Vestibule Area 12 sq. ft. 1.1 m2 / 7 sq. ft. 0.7 m2
• Interior Height 48'' / 122 cm
• Packed Diameter 7 in / 18 cm
• Packed Length 23 in / 58 cm.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
Product style: mhw-1545181