Guaranteed Christmas delivery
Until December 17 for most regions with
FREE Xpresspost shipping over 99$ More details ›
• PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments.
• Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimize for cycling
• Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
• Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology makes lens changing lenses fast and secure
• Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
• Light Transmission : 20%
• Light Conditions : Changing conditions
• Contrast : Increased
• Base Lens Color : Indigo
• Lens Width : 131 mm
• Bridge Width : 0 mm
• Lens Height : 53 mm
• Temple Arm Length : 121 mm
Switchlock : To make the process of lens changing fast, easy and hassle-free, this technology uses a simple switch mechanism to release the mounted lens so a new one can be locked in instantly. It lets athletes adapt their vision and keep up with changing light.
High Definition Optics : High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Prizm : Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.