Moonlighter - Tortoise - Brown Gradient Polarized Lens Sunglasses
Details & Promotions
• Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium® nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
• Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nmLight Transmission : 22%
• Light Conditions : Bright Light
• Contrast : Increased
• Base Lens Color : Bronze
• Lens Width : 53 mm
• Bridge Width : 17 mm
• Lens Height : 42 mm
• Temple Arm Length : 139 mm
Polarized : Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
High Definition Optics : High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.