Shipping : Worldwide
Product style: osp-033938
Since its introduction in 2008, the Exos Series has become a standard on the Appalachian Trail and with ultralight enthusiasts not willing to sacrifice comfort. Our AirSpeed™ suspension, torso-specific sizing and ergonomic design all contribute to bridge the gap between comfort, fit and light weight. The Spring 2014 redesign benefits from Osprey's never-ending search for the latest technology in materials and hardware as well as innovative design. The comfort and support of the harness and hipbelt are drastically improved. Updated materials and hardware provide a lighter weight pack, and the lid, key straps and attachment points are all removable.
The Exos 38 is a top loading technical backpack designed specifically for superlight backpacking and thru hiking endeavors.
• Removable floating lid with top & under-lid zippered pockets
• Superlight YKK® buckles
• Removable superlight, 7mm side compression straps
• Mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
• Zippered hipbelt pockets
• Cross functional and removable sleeping pad straps
• Integrated FlapJacket™ for weather-protected lidless use
• Cord tie-off points
• Front stretch mesh pocket
• Ice tool attachment loop
• 6065 aluminum frame
• 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
• 15 mm adjustable slide sternum strap
• Stretch mesh energy gel pocket
• ErgoPull™ closure
• Seamless layered mesh provides improved comfort and cushioning
• 100D High Tenacity Ripstop Nylon
• 100D high tenacity nylon/ 100D high tenacity ripstop nylon
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth
• In: 26 x 13 x 11
• cm: 66 x 33 x 28
• In: 28 x 13 x 11
• cm: 71 x 33 x 28
• In: 30 x 13 x 11
• cm: 76 x 33 x 28
• S: 2197 cu.in./36L
• M: 2319 cu.in./38L
• L: 2441 cu.in./40L
• S: 2 lbs, 3 oz/ 1.01 kg.
• M: 2 lbs, 5 oz/ 1.05 kg.
• L: 2 lbs, 6 oz/ 1.09 kg.