Details & Promotions
Inspired by Osprey's AntiGravity™ technology, Stratos 24 provides a fully adjustable AirSpeed™ ventilated back system which combines the single piece construction of the backpanel and hipbelt with highly breathable suspended mesh. This allows for increased comfort in warm weather, even with a heavy load.
The classic styling and clean design, alongside an impressively comfortable carry makes the Stratos 24 a firm favourite for walkers and hikers who are looking for a ventilated daypack with enough capacity for spare clothing, food, water and equipment. The detachable raincover stored in the bottom pocket increases weather resistance and tough nylon fabrics ensure durability. Stratos 24 features a large panel opening, an easy access pocket on the top and a large, vertically zipped expansion pocket on the front which is perfect for securely storing a jacket or spare layer for easy access. Stratos 24 is the perfect pack for warm days on winding trails.
Stratos 24 is compatible with all Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics LT™ reservoirs.
• Dual side compression straps
• Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
• Dual side stretch mesh pockets
• Front panel storage pocket
• Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
• Integrated raincover
• Zippered hipbelt pockets
• Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
• Raincover S included
• Add-on (not included): Reservoir 3L
• Dual zippered panel access to main compartment
• Front panel vertical center zippered pocket
• Front panel zippered stash pocket
• Large top panel zippered stash pocket
• Main: 210D Nylon Crosshatch
• Accent: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
• Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
• Inches: 22h*12w*12d
• Centimeters: 56h*30w*30d
• 2.75 pds / 1.25 kgs