Fairview Travel Carry-on Backpack 40L - Women's
From Point A to B.
Osprey created the 40-litre Fairview women’s backpack for weekend trips to hostels, campsites and guest houses, from the seaside to the ski town. It has a LightWire™ frame, which transfers load weight from the harness to the hipbelt for improved carrying comfort. It also features a women’s specific suspension system, which includes a mesh backpanel for enhanced ventilation, along with a mesh-faced harness and hipbelt to reduce chafing. This travel pack’s central suspension system stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for airplanes and car travel.
- Women’s specific fit
- 5mm LightWire™ frame
- Stowaway reverse backpanel, hipbelt & harness
- 38L(S/M) & 40L(M/L) sizes
Compartments, Pockets & Features
Osprey outfitted the Fairview 40 with lockable sliders/zippers to access the main compartment. Inside the main compartment, there is an inner front mesh pocket for essential items along with dual compression straps to stabilize cargo. There are also a padded laptop and tablet sleeve in a lockable, secure compartment. Osprey also equipped the Fairview’s exterior with dual compression straps, then gave it padded top and side grab handles for quick pick-ups from airplane overheads.
- Lockable sliders/zippers to access main compartment
- Inner pocket & compression straps
- Laptop & tablet sleeve in lockable compartment
- Dual mesh pockets
- Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Padded top & side handles
- Dual exterior compression straps