Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket - Boys
Lightweight Versatile Mid-Outer Layer.
The windproof, water-resistant and warm, Boys’ Nano Puff Jacket by Patagonia performs as an outer layer in cool weather and as an insulating midlayer when things get really cold. Its 30-denier polyester mini-ripstop fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed rain with a polyester plain-weave lining. A carefully designed quilt pattern holds the lightweight, compressible and PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco in place for long-lasting wear. Zippered handwarmers and a tall collar provide additional protection. Other details include an internal wind flap behind the front zipper, spandex binding at the sleeve openings, adjustable drawcord hem, and an internal zippered chest pocket (that doubles as a stuff sack).
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Primaloft gold insulation eco 100% polyester
- Unique quilt pattern
- Full-length vislon zipper
- Internal wind flap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings
- Adjustable drawcord at hem