Pelican Products has protected defense, emergency and scientific expedition equipment through some of the harshest conditions on Earth since 1976. This same DNA is now available to you in Pelican™ Elite Coolers.
We hold ourselves to higher criteria than other cooler makers. When it comes to durability, performance and ergonomic design, just “good enough” doesn’t cut it. As a result, Pelican™ Elite Coolers perform to higher standards — better than any cold locker, tougher than any icebox. Pelican™ Elite Coolers are true next-generation innovations, created to last a lifetime.
From the latches to the freezer-grade seal to the toughest handles in the business, every part is engineered to our extreme durability and performance standards. Which is why we feel confident in providing you with a Lifetime Guarantee. Not three years. Not five years. A lifetime. Something the other makers don’t (or can’t) do.
Whether you’re on the hunt of a lifetime, far out at sea with a cooler full of catch, crossing deserts on safari or simply tailgating during a big game – the Pelican™ Elite Cooler is the one for you.
Features: • Built in bottle opener - The molded-in lock hasp keeps your contents secure and serves as a bottle opener
• Small size, big chill - Even with its convenient carrying size it still packs in 3 days of ice retention.
• Tall & slender - Brand new design holds up to 15 cans or 4 bottles of wine upright.
• Ergonomic design - Thanks to the easy carry handle and grooved body, getting from point A to point B has never been easier on your hands or legs.
• Molded-in can holders - Holds your beverage for safekeeping if you need to step away.
• Interior Dimensions (L X W X D): 12.00" x 6.70" x 14.10" (30.5 x 17 x 35.8 cm)
• Exterior Dimensions (L X W X D): 18.80" x 12.60" x 17.70" (47.8 x 32 x 45 cm)
• Volume: 19.00QT (17.98 liters)
• Interior Volume: 0.66 ft³ (0.019 m³)
• Insulation thickness: 0.78" (2 cm)
• Material (Body): Polypropylene
• Material (Latch): ABS
• Material (Handle): Polypropylene
• Hardware: Stainless Steel
• Insulation: Polyurethane Foam
• Weight: 12.52 lbs (5.7 kg)
Have a question?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday to Friday: 9am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Be the first to know about our new arrivals, promotions. Get 10% to 15% off your next purchase from over 150 brands!
Thank you for joining us! Your discount code has been sent to your email address.