Ventral Air Spin (CPSC) Cycling Helmet
Airflow Bike Helmet.
The VENTRAL Air Spin Bike Helmet by POC delivers cooling airflow and safety for long days riding in the sun. Ventilation ports and internal channels control air intake and release at both low and high speeds. The design enhances the aerodynamic profile and minimize drag. It features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction and an EPS liner. A lightweight size adjustment system guarantees a personalized fit. The eye garage stores eyewear when not in use.
- Structurally optimized helmet
- Precise ventilation ports & internal channels
- Extreme cooling and ventilation
- Innovative internal airflow design
- Design optimized w/CFD testing
- Aerodynamic, minimal air turbulence
- SPIN silicone pad system
- High-performance EPS liner
- Fully wrapped unibody shell
- Lightweight size adjustment system
- Easy adjust precision straps
- Eye garage for sunglasses
• Used by EF Education First Pro Cycling Team.
• Sizes - Small (50-56), Medium (54-59), Large (56-61)
• Weight - 230 g CE (Size M), 270 g in CPSC and AS/NZS (Size M)