Safe drinking water anywhere in the world in just 15 minutes! Perfect for hiking, camping, boating and disaster preparedness. Water treatment that is completely safe to drink on a regular, daily basis when used as directed. When Pristine parts A and B are combined, chlorine dioxide is activated and releases oxygen in a highly active form to effectively kill bacteria and enhance the taste of water. Chlorine dioxide has been used in city water treatment plants safely for over 50 years. One 30-ml Pristine personal pack will treat up to 120 L of water. Pristine kills viruses, bacteria, cryptosporidium, giardia, botulism and E. coli. 2 x 60 ml (4 oz.) Bottles When used correctly, Pristine makes lake, stream, river, or tap water safe for drinking by producing a dilute chlorine dioxide solution.
Directions for use • Mix 5 drops of Pristine Part A and 5 drops of Pristine Part B in mixting cap. • Let Pristine mixture react for 5 minutes to ensure full activation. The solution will turn bright yellow and will give off a strong chlorine-type odor(there is no free chlorine in the solution) • Add Pristine solution to 1 L of suspect water. Shake or stir contents, rinse all potential drinking with the mixed solution and let stand for 15 minutes before drinking. 2 x 60ml (2oz.) Bottles • Great for Home Use Camping and RV and Boat Holding Tanks. • Designed to treat larger volumes of water such as a 20 litre bucket or a 200 litre drum • Bottles have a screw-off lid for fast dispensing • Purifies up to 240 litres (60 gallons) of water
Have a question?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday to Friday: 9am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Be the first to know about our new arrivals, promotions. Get 10% to 15% off your next purchase from over 150 brands!
Thank you for joining us! Your discount code has been sent to your email address.