Microlight Alpine Jacket - Men's
Our classic lightweight down jacket has been updated.
With a fresh design aesthetic and recycled construction, the highly packable Microlight Alpine Jacket is the go-to system for rapid warmth when the temperature drops.
The redesigned Microlight Alpine Jacket takes the versatile, easy-pack insulation of the established classic and dials in some intelligent new upgrades. It features a combination of zoned micro and nano baffles to increase core warmth without inflating weight or bulk - and the jacket’s ethical credentials are now equally sound. With 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon, as well as GRS-certified, 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled hydrophobic down, the Microlight Alpine Jacket now features fully recycled shell, insulation and lining. Practical and user-friendly, both as an everyday jacket and as a mountain layer, additional features include three harness-compatible pockets, an easy-carry stuff sack and a down-filled hood with stiffened peak.
With its refined styling, improved down distribution and ethical upgrades, the Microlight Alpine Jacket is the definitive multi-purpose down jacket.
• Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
• Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
• Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
• YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
• Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
• Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
• Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
• Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (153g Size L)
• Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
• Stuff sack included
On select brands - and be the first to know about new drops & sales.