Cross Hike 2 Mid Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Women's
An accomplice to match your hiking ambitions-nimble, tough and grippy.
The Cross Hike 2 MID Gore-Tex is a light and nimble hiker that does the seemingly impossible: Keeps you firmly grounded, featherlight and fully protected. Multi-directional deep lugs aggressively bite the ground, while a higher cut ups the ankle support and protection. Ready for your maddest adventures-no terrain or weather is too tough.
• All-terrain grip: The Contagrip® outsole with multi-directional lugs gives you more grip and hold on muddy terrain, while an optimized heel brake keeps you safe on the downhill
• Water and weatherproof protection: A highly protective shoe with a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, as well as a mid-cut design, resistant anti-debris mesh and rubber stone guard for extra protection
• Agile yet supportive: Nimble and lightweight, this hiker has superb ground connection and a lively playful nature. This mid-cut version wraps your ankle for extra protection and a secure foothold
• Gore-Tex: Gore-Tex keeps your feet dry-from the outside as well as from the inside
• Mud Contagrip®: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion
• Multi-directional lugs: Nimble on sloped terrain thanks to the Y-shaped lug geometry
On select brands - and be the first to know about new drops & sales.