• Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
• 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
• The TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
• An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
• Length: 78 in/198 cm
• Width: 25 in/64 cm
• Weight: 16 oz/455g
• Packed Size: 3 X 8 in/7.5 x 20cm
• R Value: 0.7
• # of Air Sprung Cells: 225
• Air Sprung Cells: Small point-weld divided air chambers which individually absorb pressure and conform to the contours and movement of your body without affecting adjacent cells. The result is a mattress that supports you better than one with 'tubes' or 'baffles'.
• Multi-Function Valves: Patent-pending, low-profile multi-function valve allows for easy, fast inflation and deflation and enables the user to precisely fine tune the firmness of the mat-tress.
• Liquid-Extruded TPU Lamination Process: An advanced lamination process which ensures an even and durable bond of the TPU (material which makes up the air bladder) to the face fabric. This process is superior to typical 'roll-to-roll' lamination and virtually eliminates the risk of delamination.