Unisex Footbed Carbon Lightweight
Shipping : Worldwide
Product style: sup-32000
The result of years of research and field testing, CARBON is for the dedicated athlete who demands high performance results. Our revolutionary insole achieves a new level of lightweight performance by combining a carbon fiber-reinforced stabilizer cap with a durable, ultralight foam layer. CARBON's distinct biomechanical shape and low-volume design can help improve the fit and feel of tight-fitting athletic footwear like cleats and lightweight shoes.
Fit profile: Low-profile insole with a versatile shape offers high performance support.
Fits best in: A wide range of tight-fitting, low-volume athletic footwear with removable insoles.
ADD/APT: The Superfeet ADD/APT SYSTEM™ traces back to our start as the Sports Medicine Division of the Northwest Podiatric Laboratory in 1974. ADD/APT encompasses the biomechanical science, technology, function and craftsmanship that adjust your footwear's flat, 2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot.
How it Works:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of the footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
• Heel Cup: The structured heel cup helps stabilize and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact.
• Biomechanical Shape: The low-profile shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
• Foam Perforations: Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability.
• Antimicrobial Coating: All natural coating that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
• Carbon Fiber Stabilizer Cap: Carbon fiber-reinforced cap provides structure and support for our low-volume insole.
• Ultralight High-Density Foam: Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear.
• Beveled Edge: The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.