Wawona Tent - 6-person
Our much-loved six-person Wawona tent, named after an iconic Redwood, has been given a refresh.
We’ve gone from single-to double-wall construction, re-engineered its poles and made set up easier. Don’t worry, we’ve kept the huge vestibule that makes it feel less like a tent, more like a home.
• External guylines provide extra security in inclement weather
• Massive interior height lets you stand comfortably or sit in chairs inside the tent and vestibule
• DAC MX pole set is stronger without any weight penalty
• Hybrid double-wall construction and a large mesh front door for superior ventilation
• Ceiling pockets hold headlamps, lights, tablets, etc
• Color-coded poles and trims make setup simple
• Internal organization pockets keep essentials at hand
• Made without flame-retardant coatings
• Large vestibule can be used to store gear or as an additional seating area
• Canopy: 75D Polyester With 1200mm PU Coating
• Fly: 75D Polyester With 1200mm PU Coating
• Mesh: 40D Polyester Mesh
• Floor: 150D Polyester With 1500mm PU Coating
• Total Weight: 20lbs, 15oz (9.5kg)
• Stuffsack Size: 10"x27" (25.4cmx68.6cm)
• Trail Weight: 19lbs, 4oz (8.7kg)
• Vestibule Area: Front-44.7ft (4.2m)/Rear-21ft(2m)
• Floor Area: 86.11ft (8m)
• Capacity: 6
► Footprint sold separately….