The absolute lightest insulated air pad ever built. As the absolute lightest insulated air sleeping pad available, the NeoAir UberLite is the top choice for thru hikers and ounce counters, setting new standard for ultralight comfort for a handful of ounces. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction, creating a 2.3 R-value for a featherweight. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The ultralight sleeping pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir UberLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
Features • Featherweight: Weighing just north of half a pound, the UberLite sets a new standard for ultralight comfort.
• Minimal Pack Size: Shrinks down smaller than any NeoAir® ever.
• Big On Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of cushion provide luxurious rest during your fast and light activities.
• Reliable NeoAir® Construction: Built using our trusted Triangular Core Matrix™ to maximize your rest during long, backcountry objectives.
• WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
• Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
Spécifications: • R-Value : 2.3 • Weight : 12 oz • Width : 25 in • Length: 77 in • Height : 2.5 in
Have a question?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday to Friday: 9am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Be the first to know about our new arrivals, promotions. Get 10% to 15% off your next purchase from over 150 brands!
Thank you for joining us! Your discount code has been sent to your email address.