Classic Mini II Boot - Women's
Born on the beaches of California, our Classic Boot was originally made to keep surfers warm after early-morning sessions and has since become an icon of West Coast cool. It's crafted with our famously soft sheepskin, which naturally wicks away moisture so you can wear it anywhere – both indoors and out.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
The outsole of this product is either a Sugarcane EVA outsole, which is a responsible compound using sugarcane foam that allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, or a Treadlite by UGG™ outsole.
• Protected: Post Applied Treatment
• Topically applied water repellency treatment
• 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
• Rear pull tab, Overlock stitch detailing on seams
• 17mm sheepskin lining
• 17mm sheepskin insole
• Sugarcane EVA Outsole or Treadlite by UGG™ EVA outsole
• Recycled polyester binding
• 5" shaft height
• Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo
• Best for: Casual
• RN 88276
• This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.