Women's Body Measurements
Body : Body-hugging fit for aerobic activities. Use it for: running, skate skiing and next-to-skin layering.
Active : Trim fit, just loose enough for laying and freedom of movement. Use it for: backcountry skiing, climbing, mountaineering and running.
Standard : Not too tight, not too loose. Standard fitting apparel will fit over base and mid-layers without restricting movement. Use it for: backpacking, hiking, travel and work.
Relaxed : A roomier and more progressive fit, relaxed styles might have a longer length than a standard fit and a softer drape. Use it for: backpacking, hiking, skiing and hanging out.
|Sleeve Length (4)||in||30||31||32||33||34|
|Inseam: Short-SHT (5)||in||30||30||30||30||30|
|Inseam: Regular-REG (5)||in||32||32||32||32||32|
|Inseam: Long-LNG (5)||in||34||34||34||34||34|
Measurements refer to body size not garment dimensions.
Choosing the right size
- Chest (1): Measure the chest under the arms around the fullest point.
- Waist (2): Measure at the smallest part of the waist, often at or above the belly button, below the ribs.
- Hip (3): Measure the hip circumference at the fullest part of the seat.
- Sleeve Length (4): Measure the distance from the prominent bone on the spine at the neck, across the shoulder, over the bent elbow to the center of the wrist bone.
- Inseam (5): Measure the distance from the crotch point to the bottom of the ankle.