7mesh Revo Short - Men's
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Include our Lifetime Membership for $34.99 to save 5% & get free returns
In foul weather, normal people close their curtains and stare at screens. Normal is overrated. When there's no sane reason to be on the trail, the 4-season, fully-taped Revo short has got your back.Made entirely from waterproof breathable Gore-Tex®, the Revo is patterned for the riding position, and the unique construction of the crotch gusset moves seams to the side to prevent abrasion on the saddle from mud and grit. The Revo is carefully articulated to maximize freedom of movement without hanging low when you’re out of the saddle, and features scalloped leg openings that are longer in front to add protection while still accommodating knee pads.
Features include integrated low profile waist adjusters, belt loops for riders who prefer a belt, and front hand pockets for easy access to smaller items.
• Fully taped GORE-TEX® construction.
• New riding gusset construction (minimizes seams where shorts/pants typically fail)
• Articulated over the knee length
• Hand pockets with drain holes
• Belt loops
• Zippered fly with snap closure
• Integrated waist adjusters
• Reflective details
• Inseam length 46cm (18")
• Weight: 200g
• GORE-TEX® 3L - 70d Nylon Plain Weave / Tricot Knit Backer
Availability: Worldwide Some exclusions apply