Arc'teryx Alpha AR 55 Backpack
Durable and versatile all-round pack for ice climbing and multi-day alpine climbs. Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems | AR: All-Round.Arc'teryx developed its own fabric to achieve the hardwearing durability necessary for alpine and rock climbing. Prioritizing abrasion and tear resistance, a liquid crystal polymer ripstop grid is incorporated in a high tenacity nylon fabric. Extremely versatile, customizable options and a large 55L capacity suits the needs of multi-day alpine adventures. A removable framesheet and an adjustable, removable top lid give the option to shed weight. Custom webbing daisy chains securely lash gear and ice pick capture accommodates a range of angles.
• Weather resistant
• Main compartment pocket
• Security pocket under lid with key clip stores phone, keys and other small items
• Hydration port at centre middle back
• Removable framesheet and back panel for versatility and packability
• N315r-LCP fabric is a high tenacity nylon with a liquid crystal polymer ripstop grid
• Custom webbing daisy chains for lashing items, ice pick capture for a range of angles
• Pull-to-open / pull-to-close drawcord main compartment for easy access
• WaterTight™ side zipper gives quick access to main compartment
• Top lid can be extended or removed
• Surface clean only.
Availability: Canada Only