Men's Beta SL Jacket
Details & Promotions
Light, Packable & Weatherproof
The Beta SL is a super-light and ultra-packable men's jacket designed for optimal weather protection and breathability on trails where downpours call for an emergency shell. It’s constructed with 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology and has a DWR water-repellent finish along with fully taped seams. It's also anatomically shaped and fitted for comfort when active and is decked-out with functional features. Weighing only 315-grams, the Beta SL is your performance shell for seasonal hiking adventures to National Parks, and daily commutes where storms strike when biking through traffic.
- GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology
- Anatomical trim fit, hip-length
- Weighs 315-grams, SL | Super Light
StormHood™ | Laminated Hem | Pockets
The Beta SL jacket has an adjustable, trim-fit StormHood™ that has a laminated brim and chin guard for comfort and durability. The front zipper is WaterTight™, along with all the other external zippers. The hem comes in a drop back cut, is fully laminated, and has an adjustable drawcord for enhanced weather protection. Both the hand pockets have laminated zippers, and the sleeve cuffs feature adjusters that use die-cut Velcro®.
- StormHood™ is trim-fitting, adjustable, features laminated brim
- Drop back hem is laminated with adjustable drawcord
- WaterTight™ front zipper, external zippers
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Cuff adjusters are laminated, use die-cut Velcro®
- Laminated chin guard/collar
- Arc'teryx Traverse Collection: Beta Series