Men's Incendo Hoody
Details & Promotions
The Runners Hoody
The Arc'teryx men's Incendo is a stowable, minimalist hoody, designed for weather resistance on cooler runs where lightweight protection is a must. It is made with wind resistant and moisture repellent nylon ripstop fabric and weighs only 130-grams. Arc'teryx designed the Incendo to stow into its own pocket, and decked it out with reflective blades on the sleeves and back to ensure you're safe from traffic on evening jogs around cities like Toronto, Vancouver, and St. Johns.
- Zippered jacket made with nylon ripstop face fabric
- Reflective blades on sleeves and back
- Stowable into hip pocket
- Trim-fit, hip-length
Mesh Vented | Fitted Hood | Hip Pocket
The Incendo Hoody features mesh underarm panels that are compositely mapped to provide ventilation. Arc'teryx equipped it with a unique hood that is smaller, fitted, features brim, and can roll-away and be secured with a snap, not in use. There is a zippered pocket on the hip that has an internal mesh pocket and a cord port you can attach your keys.
- Open mesh underarm panel Composite Mapping
- Hood is small, fitted, and features a brim
- Hood rolls away and secures with snap
- Zippered hip pocket with internal mesh pocket and cord port
- Hem drawcord is adjustable