Arc'teryx Men's Macai Jacket Past Season
The Warmest Ski Jacket
The sophisticated Macai is a ski industry legend. It's Arc'teryx warmest down insulated jacket in the Whiteline Collection to feature a waterproof shell, while its sleek exterior design and contoured fit make it popular on global resorts like Whistler, Tremblant, and Méribel. It has durable and supple N40p-X 3-Layer GORE-TEX® membrane, making it extremely waterproof and breathable. 750 European goose down pads the core and arms, while synthetic Coreloft® insulation is strategically mapped into areas prone to moisture accumulation. Down Contour Construction™ places compact Coreloft® fill within the GORE-TEX® shell, sealing out any cold that could potentially make its way inside while you're skiing, snowboarding, or walking the streets of Whistler Village.
- Supple N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot
- Down Contour Construction™ adds thermal value
- Down Composite Mapping™
- Arc'teryx Whiteline Collection
DropHood™ | Vented | Powder Skirt | Pockets
The Macai is equipped with an insulated, adjustable, and helmet compatible DropHood™ design that provides extra warmth when worn over your ski helmet. The PowderGuard™ vents are mesh backed for comfort and provide ample airflow if you become overheated, while the powder skirt is fully removable and has gripper elastic for a precise fit and protection in deep snow. The jacket exterior has two zippered hand pockets and a sleeve pocket, while the interior has a mesh dump pocket for storing your beanie, and a zippered pocket for your wallet.
- DropHood™ is insulated and helmet compatible
- Front zipper is WaterTight™
- Vents are PowderGuard™ and mesh backed
- Powder skirt is removable and has gripper elastic
- Two exterior hand pockets and one sleeve pocket
- One internal mesh dump pocket
- One internal zipper pocket