Arrives before Christmas
Restrictions apply, see final ordering dates by shipping region. ›
A men's midweight Merino wool baselayer designed for prolonged backcountry use, Satoro AR Zip Neck leverages the advanced fabric technology of Nucliex™ STR 180 wool. Each Nucliex™ yarn is created by wrapping Merino fibres around a nylon filament to combine the natural comfort, efficiency and odour resistance of wool with the strength and durability of the nylon core. Elastane fibres maintain the next-to-skin fit. The tall collar adds warmth, and a deep V-neck unzips for rapid ventilation.
• Great warmth-to-weight ratio
• Merino wool adds comfort and warmth
• Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
• Elastane helps maintain shape when wet
• Gusseted underarms
• Articulated sleeves
• Tall collar with a deep zip neck provides warmth with rapid ventilation
• Laminated chest pocket with laminated zip
• Nucliex™ STR - 180 Nylon Core Spun Merino - 81% Merino wool, 12% nylon, 7% elastane
• Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
• Wash dark colours separately.
• Wash with Wool detergent.
• Tumble dry on low heat.
• Do not leave wet.
• Iron on low heat.
• Do not use fabric softener.