Arc'teryx Sirrus Henley LS - Men's
Not so Serious.
The Sirrus Henley is an Arc'teryx long-sleeve, ideal for everyday use around town and as a base layer during alpine hikes. It's made with a DryTech™ Stretch Double Knit fabric weave, which means its face has a soft and textured plaited cotton construction, while moisture wicking polyester partially lines the interior, helping it dry-out quickly. Arc'teryx designed the Sirrus LS in a regular fitting longer-length, which is ideal for layering or wearing on its own.
- Center front long sleeve Henley
- Soft & lightly textured plaited cotton
- Polyester next to skin wicks moisture
- Regular fit in a longer length
- Snap placket is low-profile
- Arc'teryx 24 Collection: Mountain Life